Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Waking up

...It's an odd thing to suddenly become aware of yourself and your surrounding again. Last thing I remember was docking at a station, of course I can't for the life of me remember which station, which solar system, which region, but it's good to see that my ships are still with me and a decent amount of ISK in my wallet; you can't do much in this universe without ISK. Looking through my training I see I'm working on the Hulk, damn the training, but it'll be nice to reap the reward once the beast is roaming the belts.



According to the computer, I'm currently on a Ytiri Storage station orbiting the 13th moon in the Kino VII system, within the Lonetrek region. After checking my assets, skills, and doing a little bit of EFT, I worked out a short term plan which had me spending a bit of my ISK for modules and supplies while waiting for the Hulk. I figure it was time to go and check out the neighborhood. The Vexor was pretty easy to fit and apparently I had most of the skills to fly one; it does help to have a Vexor already in the hangar bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment